Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another blush question?

I can't find the right blush for me so


should I use a peachy, sandy bronzer for a blush?


Like, do you think it would compliment my light olive skin tone?


Try to be as specific as possible. Thankssss.Another blush question?
I am in love with Tarte cheek stain. it's basically a gel cheek stain that is natural. it says on all day and is waterproof. it's a little pricy, but lasts forever and looks great. it also smells great, because it uses fruit and tea extracts for the antioxidants. They have a lot of shades so you can pick and choose. go to a sephora store near you and tell them you're interested, and they will help you pick out a shade for you. there are natural shades, bright ones, and creamy ones as well. good luck.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware