Thursday, June 24, 2010

I suffer from panic attacks which are expressed by rapid heart rate and blushing of my face.?

The panic attacks happen almost on a daily basis (can happen multiple times a day) and can be triggered by literally any event.


It could be just a stranger asking me something on the


street, a beautiful woman looking at me, something during a talk with my friends or my parents, etc.


I need a way to control this as it really affects my behaviour at that moment and thereafter. I feel that I am a slave of my emotions.I suffer from panic attacks which are expressed by rapid heart rate and blushing of my face.?
I know exactly how you're feeling!





What you have to do is get to the root of the problem, very simply by just becoming aware of why you feel panicky in certain situations, where does it all stem from.





Maybe you went red before now you're giving it too much thought, I'm not sure of your exact situation.





When you start to feel a bit panicky, don't fear it. Don't feel you have to hold onto it. Let it come, don't do anything, don't fight it or anything, ride it out and it will go on it's own because it's simply a build up of an emotion, maybe fear.





Don't worry about a panic attack because it might not happen. If it does, you know you don't have to worry about it or hold onto it because it's a state caused by an emotion that you are in control of.





Another thing to remember is that there is no right or wrong way to be around people. So if you go red, it doesn't matter.





So, don't worry. Let them come, let them go. The most important thing is to understand where it stems from. Once you know that, once you understand them and why it happens, you can put an end to panic attacks.





You are in control. You just need to understand why they happen. When we panic we lose all sense of control, we feel something is happening beyond our control. But, believe me, we are in control! It just takes a different way of looking at it and that comes from understanding the situation, understanding why these panic attacks are happening.





Something I would strongly recommend is hypnotherapy and acupuncture.





I hope I've been of some use!I suffer from panic attacks which are expressed by rapid heart rate and blushing of my face.?
I have had panic attacks.





A couple of things I know for myself:





They do have a chemical component. Your body creates brain chemicals/hormones to deal with the fact that you're reacting to a perceived threat. Dismantling that perception of threat is KEYto interrupting the continued production of the brain chemicals/stress hormones.





If you arrest that process, then it's just a matter of time before the hormonal/chemical response clears out of your system.





My attacks were provoked by definite circumstances that I had to rationally handle without drugs. As much as I wished drugs were the answer, they only were a band-aid for the way the condition felt, and postponed my actual dealing with the circumstances that caused my panic.
Damn....go out, get some sunshine, get drunk, go do something. The more you focus on it, the worse it will get. You need to calous yourself towards alot of this stuff. Go to a strip club or something that will probably push your limits. You'll get over it in time.
first of all let me tell you that you're not alone!!! well i suffered from panic attacks to for a while and it was horrible,but then i found a Internet book called';panic away book'; you have to pay like 15 bucks for it and they send it to you're e-mail....let me tell you that it really helped me and I'm OK now!! good luck and all the best!
sweetie, alot of us suffer from panic attacks and anxiety, sometimes quite severe. please ask someone (or drive yourself) to bring you to see your md. he/she should prescribe a medication that will help with these sudden feelings of panic and help minimize the symptoms. you may need to see a therapist for a while and possibly a physicians assistant or psychiatrist to prescribe your meds, but start with your regular md, be honest, and you could be on your way to recovery and a higher sense of self.
Go to a psychiatrist and they can teach you methods to recognize when you're going to have an attack and how to minimize it or get rid of it altogether.





Also some anti-depressants can help a lot with this problem.
It will pass with time and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware