Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lady's Question what makes you blush?

lady's from your past experience or you want a guy to say to you what makes you blush?Lady's Question what makes you blush?
a kiss on the cheek makes me blush so bad!Lady's Question what makes you blush?
when a dude says im pretty or something really preppy.
giving her a complement.
Generally something small, just a compliment or something. Or when he looks into my eyes and just stares. %26lt;3
When a guy says or does something nice for me, especialy if i secrectly fancy him! X
When the guy i like walks by me and makes eye contact and just smiles. I blush like crazy. Sounds kiddish but it brings a smile to my face.
I blush when my bf says something really sweet or compliments me. He might also just look at me with a friendly smile and/or hold my hand.
If a guy tells me something really sweet, I blush like crazzzy.
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware