Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I like this boy in my class and i blush when ever i see him his name is Josh. Give me some hints please!!?

I blush when ever I see him and he pretends to hate me but I do no that he likes me. But the bad part is he threaten to hit me because i called him sweety! And now i am freaken out!! I 14am years old!!!!!!!!!I like this boy in my class and i blush when ever i see him his name is Josh. Give me some hints please!!?
awww, well boys will be boys. At the pre teen age, boys really don't know how to express their feelings and have no clue how to act most of the time. I advise that you give him some space and let him come around, hang out, talk, but don't pressure him. If he really likes you, he'll come around and he'll find a way too. Don't let him mistreat you, either in actions or by words. Remember, and trust me on this, there are plenty of guys out there. Hope this helps. Take care. =)I like this boy in my class and i blush when ever i see him his name is Josh. Give me some hints please!!?
I don't know... when i was in 4th grade, there is this boy, he hits alot girls in my class. Once he even hit my mouth and it bled. But it turns out, he slowly changed. And now, he doesn't hit ppl anymore. He even let girls play with his face, because they are so cute! And he became the most popular boy in the school, well at least a lot girls like him.


P.S. That boy is in China, and i'm in the U.S. right now, cuz i moved.=(
he sounds like a jerk
what does it have to do with this category of pregnancy and parenting? Ahhh, maybe you want to get pregnant with this boy and you are also interested to know how to conceive...... 14 year olds...tsk tsk tsk
Boys ah, some people think tht boys pick on u because they like you. it has happened to meh. but if he is actully threatenin you and its gonna get really bad get over him! trust meh darlin there are plenty more fish in the sea!
whats his last name? cause i have a couion named josh!


please email his last name to me. SHELBSID@verizon.net please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware