Thursday, June 24, 2010

What was the last thing you had to buy that made you blush?

nipple clamps for my neighbor..........long storyWhat was the last thing you had to buy that made you blush?
It wasn't just that I had to buy it, but I couldn't find it in the store so I had to ask a lady who worked there if they had Tampax Pearl. She found it for me and laughed the whole time.What was the last thing you had to buy that made you blush?
lubricant. :P
Enema. The guy gave me a stare, didn't know where to find it, and so called over three coworkers so they could have a conference in nice loud voices. THat almost made me blush.
feminine products with a guy as a cashier.
anything i want to why
pregnancy test for me...anti-fungal cream for his feet....ewewew.
condoms %26amp; pads.





Always makes me blush!
A Lingerie Present for my Friend, she got married.


While buying a Lingerie for her, a guy was serving me,


My gosh I was sooooooooo blushing!!
Hemorrhoid cream.
Nothing really. I have never had a problem with buy personal items like that. Buying condoms is like buying anything else. Put it on the counter and pay for it. Nothing embarrassing about it.
nothing ..i don't blush that easily
i went to buy lipgloss but the clerk told me i didn't need it that my lips are already beautiful. i blushed and left with a quickness
KY Jelly.. the warming kind.. at Krogers no less.
Oh gawd, hemorrhoid cream. I have an older horse with hoof problems and I put it along the coronary band to help keep it from drying out. I cringe to buy the stuff, feel like I have to tell the checker and everyone in line ';It's for my horse's hooves, really';.
Condoms...





I know they shouldn't make me blush but all I can think is the guy behind the counter is saying ';I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING TONIGHT...'; in his head.
Feminine products while there was nothing but men behind me in line!
Boxed wine. First, I didn't even know there was such a thing, and second I had to be seen carrying it out of the store. The things we do for our friensds.
jumbo size condoms.
Tampax. Still kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware