Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you have to match eyeshadow with lipstick, blush, outfit, ect.?

EXAMPLE: f I were to wear gold eyeshadow, would I have to wear a goldish lipgloss, bronzer instead of blush, and something gold in my outfit?Do you have to match eyeshadow with lipstick, blush, outfit, ect.?
no, it just has to look good, thanks!Do you have to match eyeshadow with lipstick, blush, outfit, ect.?
People always seem to think that you have to match your eyeshadow to EVERY lil thing! But you dont. If you wear gold eyeshadow you COULD wear goldish lipgloss but you dont have to. for clothes, you could wear colors that compliment/go with gold but you should have a couple gold accessories like earrings or a bracelet or necklaces...


so dont go crazy with ';gold'; but use colors that at least go with it!
no it dosent all have to match if u wear gold eyeshadow then wear skin tone blush and light lipgloss/stick
No- just make sure everything ';compliments'; each other.





Example: Gold eye shadow, brown outfit, clear lipgloss.





It's always fun to play around with colors- purples go well with blues, greens go well with gold, pink goes well with white.





Just experiment and see how it goes!
Too much of anything is not good, however, most make-up comes in color families that you can blend different colors together to create a nice soft look from eyes to cheeks.





Consult a make-up artist at a cosmetic counter at a department store. Or try Maybeline.com. They have great do it yourself guides. That's how I learned. When I am out people always compliment me on the make-up. They think I had a professional do it.





Good Luck.
No. Gold is one of those neutral colors that manages to look good with any clothing. However, when all your make-up is gold it tends to look 'tin man-ish'. I say stick with just the gold eyeshadow or the lipgloss and bronzer.
I think you should try to find a color of eyeshadow that compliments your eyes. It doesn't necessarily have to match. Plus, gold is a neutral color so you don't need to match other things with it because gold will compliment lots of other colors.
I wouldn't say it needs to match, it just doesn't need to clash. I always think of makeup colors in cool colors or warm colors. I think of cool colors as those with blue undertones and warm colors as those with brown undertones. I try to keep my makeup colors, such as blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick in those color families. For example, gold eyeshadow would be considered a warm color to me. I would wear a warm blush, such as coral maybe and a lipstick with brown undertones, such as mocha or coral. I wear these warm colors when my outfit is a warm color, such as red, brown, orange, etc. If my outfit is more of a cool color, such as pink, blue, etc. I would wear cool colors, such as pink blush, lipstick, etc. I don't know if this makes any sense, but it is how I do my makeup.
i wouldnt really match my lipgloss to my eyshadow. and depends about your outfit. i know alot of girls that think that their eyemakeup should match there outfit. and sometimes its pretty like beyonce would wear pink eyeshadow with a pink dress. but you really dont have to espically if its not a good color for your eyes. and if you match like goldish makeup all over it might wash you out. if you play up the eyes, do neutral on the lips and vise versa =]
no just make sure every thing isn't too wild.
No, you could wear a gold eyeshadow and a clear lipgloss or something to that effect. If you used bronzer instead of blush you might even be able to use like a red lipstick or something vibrant like that.
You do not have to match your gold eyeshadow with everything else you are wearing. Gold isn't a colour that you match with your clothing/accessories because gold can go with anything
you can express yourself the way you want...but yes there are rules to the game. In considering your example scenario, If you wear gold eyeshadow, you dont have to necessarily match it completely to the rest of your face..but.. if you do wear that color use a blush thats has more of a light brown undertone like a light brushed Rosewood color..and for lips a nude color would work very well. As for your clothes, I have always been one to match my make up to my clothes but you can always see what matches best to what you are wearing:





Golds: Browns, reds, yellows, creams, orange


black: blues, grays, purples


pink: lavenders,light blues, light shimmers





I think you have the idea. Hope this helps!!
Only if you want to look like you're living in the 80's era. Throw on an oversized shirt with some leggings and big hair, and you'll be set! :)
Your make up colors are based on what you personally feel. I wear green eyeshadow with gold flecks and pinkish lipgloss and might have on something purple or orange or yellow. Just do what colors feel right.
Not necessarily, for example lipgloss can be rose, or natural color. And the whole outfit of whatever colour. e.g. if you are blond, its nice to use gold eyeshadows, rose lipstick or gloss, black eyliner and whitish or blueish clothes.


If you choose gold in makeup, when wearing something glowing, brown, or gold can look definitely stylish.





If you have a good tan gold and sparkling brown are very nice for you!
no you don't have to, some people say that you would look better that way but i personally like to have some different colors, but like gold that color can work with anything so it really doesn't matter.


also if you look in magazines, not many of them are wearing the same color eyeshadow as there lipgloss or clothes.
Wear what makes you happy. As long as you feel good about it forget what others may think. I love gold and bronze eyeshadows, i tend to wear those the most. I might wear a brown or bronze lipstick and put a goldish lipgloss on top. I think those colors bring out my complexion more. I normally dont try match up to my outfit, i just wear whatever i feel like that day. But sometimes i do try to match everything up. Like today im wearing a plum/brown shadow mix with a muted pinkish lipstick and a pinkish top so it works well.
haha.. ;) nooo^^. You would want to pick colors that are similar or go well with each other. Too much of one color would really be... too much. For example, pink eye shadow, and bold red lipstick. lol. =) you get the idea... ;)
I'd say no, because then everything blends in TOO much and you'll look bland. You want something to POP, whether it be your eye make-up, lips or outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware