Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which is better: bronzer or blush?

I like both...but I tend to use bronzer more.Which is better: bronzer or blush?
bronzer all the way.Which is better: bronzer or blush?
they do two different things one gives you a sun kissed tan look the other makes it look like your blushing. I perfer bronzer to. then again my cheeks are naturaly pinkish so no point in blush for me.
I gotta go with the bronzer also.
I think that people with a more copper skin tone lok much better with bronzer... bronzer tends to look more natural and brings out the natural glow in the skin's pigments!
Both are great but it depends on the time of year for me and my skin tone-and I know this sounds goofy but what colors I wear. If I wear reds and browns I tend to use a bronzer since I have fair skin.





If I'm wearing lighter colors I tend to go with my blush. But that's the beauty of make-up! You can make your self up how you like!
I like both too! Bronzer I think is for a more sunkissed look and blush is for if you just want to add a hint of color to your face. But I think that you can use both together or as seperates either way both would look good.
i think bronzer is good for a day to day look. But if your looking to dress up blush always helps!!
I'm your typical beach girl so I have blonde hair and tanned skin...I love using bronzer and just sweep it over my face to give me a healthy glow. Bit of bronzer, lipgloss and mascara and I'm good to go!
i like blush because sometimes using a bronzer can make you look fake but if you can put it on right bronzer all the way!


Blush is breat cuz no matter the season you could alays use a blush and it easy to apply and no matter what you wont look overy done cuz its easy to put a little on and even it out
i ussualy use bronzer more but i like both it all depends in the look your going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware