Thursday, June 24, 2010

To ladies and gentlemen: What makes you blush?

When a guy blows a kiss at me.To ladies and gentlemen: What makes you blush?
Nothing.To ladies and gentlemen: What makes you blush?
When I'm in public and I hear a loud fart. I can't help it, but my face gets red then everyone thinks I did it.
To be honest, I blush all the time. Whether if its a compliment or something serious, my face just goes red..
When a guy is flirting at me!
A pretty smile from a beautiful girl.
when I say something I didn't mean to. When I think I said it in my head, but it wasn't. That's what makes you blush.
Undoubtedly, compliments. I don't get them too often
Being caught when I'm trying to hide something.
Compliments always make me blush-- even though I enjoy getting them.
complements when i least expect it! especially if its from a cute guy
joking with a guy i like
whenever i talk to boys... unless i dont like the boy
the guy that i like.hes got like these really pretty blue eyes and when he looks at me i get like so scared and i just look away and start blushing
Men, usually.
Looking in the mirror or being told 'im funny' is always a great thing to hear
a bad joke
my friends tell me that when I am interested in someone I blush. there is a cutie at work and I have been told that I blush whenever I see him
Scandalous Jokes


Someone flirting


Making a mistake or faux pas


Viewing or reading anything private


Getting caught doing something wrong or weird


I pretty much spend most of my life blushing but it adds some color to my pale complexion so it doesn't bother me much.
Compliments !!!!**blush*
Compliments
Being flirted with


Embarrassing moments





鈾?br>

: ^)
when I'm walking down the street in my nurse uniform and a guy says .I'm sick i think i need a nurse
When someone says a naughty word in front of my Mom, or grandmother.





I'm not sure why it makes my uncomfortable.
Flirting.
when someone compliments me...
not much but every now and then someone will say something that does....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware