Thursday, June 24, 2010

Severe Blushing and Sweating. Please Help?

It firsts comes on as if my whole body is going numb then i feel cold, then my whole body feels hot and my face turns really red and i get embarrassed and start sweating, It usually happens when i feel someone staring at me, observing me, girls in particular. Especially the girls i find attractive or if i like them. All i feel when this happens to me is fear, and the urge to just get out of the room and start running. I constantly have to leave class or public places and retreat to private areas where i am alone. What is wrong with me?Severe Blushing and Sweating. Please Help?
uh diabetes for starters.then you can go to infectious diseases......Severe Blushing and Sweating. Please Help?
some people just get a little freaked out when people stare at them. It's normal for some people and not for others. sometimes i get a little scared or something when people stare at me.
fever
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware