Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it good to make a woman blush?

Is it good to make a woman blush?





Yesterday one of my friends told me that I was making her blush to where her face was starting to become as red as her red cowboy boots and she thinks of me as a very sweet person.





Me and her are starting to become closer friends and she thinks of me as one of the sweetest people anybody could ever meet and I feel the same way about her, my friend knows how to brighten people's days :)Is it good to make a woman blush?
Yes it's good to make a woman blush as long as you're not saying dirty things, or something. But try not to make her do it all the time, because it can be a little uncomfortable for the woman involved. If you can easily make her blush, that means she is a good woman and very sweet in nature. You're blessed to have her as a friend, don't lose her!Is it good to make a woman blush?
well if u are friends, or u can be more, making her blush in theese situations, just can mean good for you
well blushing can go both ways, but whenever my friend kisses me on the cheek i tend to blush, than he laughs %26gt;.%26lt;
It matters on the sene, if it was embarrassing her it's bad and she might hate you, but if it was a complement that did it it's a good thing.
normally i ( and i supose other girls) tend to blush around guys i like.





so i would say thats a good thing x
It means she feels nervous. Try to make her more comfortable by stuff involving laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware