Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My boyfriend blushes around a girl friend of mine?

What does this mean? He'll mispronounce something, and blush around her. Then he gets his words all tied up.





What is going on? Should I feel uncomfortable about it?My boyfriend blushes around a girl friend of mine?
I blush quite easily.....it could mean nothing....My boyfriend blushes around a girl friend of mine?
yeah you should feel be concerned. he has some kind of feelings for her or he wouldn't react like that. you should be concerned about what going on when you are not around!
He probably looks upto her or thinks she's better than him. This isn't a cause for alarm, since he doesn't think of her romantically. Nope, never.
I would! When you blush it'd like a sighn of flirting!! and I dont know if you consider flirting cheating or not! but i would be mad!
As long as he doesn't try to date her, don't worry about it.
something might have happened between them. Not like anything intimate but like she may know something about him that is private. Or it might mean he likes her, but be careful not to jump to conclusions.
I think everyone here is dead wrong except the last guy: he's got a crush on her. Whether or not he'll do anything about it is another story, but given his age, I know where i'd place my bets...
always a good thing to do : keep ur eyes open!!! good luck and i hope there are no serious reasons to worry in the future
You don't have to feel uncomfortable. He likes her, and he feels uncomfortable enough for the both of you put together. That is why he blushes, and gets tongue tied when he is around her.
could be attracted to her.. but look at the big picture.. who does he go home with.. my gal gets all starry eyed at singers at live performances.. but she always goes home with ME!





basically dont react to things until there is something to react to.. if you make something of it, then you can make yourself look bad.





My gal says to me, ';it dont bother me if you look at an attractive woman (from a distance) because its a reaction. it's only when you make an Action, then I will have a problem with it'; same reason I don't mind when other guys find my gal attractive..
If he only does this kind of thing around her, then he probably has a slight crush on her, or is attracted to her in some way. My guess is that it is completely innocent and you have nothing to worry about. It is natural to be attracted to other people and it is completely natural to get embarrassed or tongue-tied. As far as you wondering ';what's going on'; - think of it like this. Does he blush around you? Probably not, because he's comfortable around you. If there was something going on with them, he would probably be comfortable around her as well and he wouldn't get embarrassed. I'm sure you don't like it, because no one likes to think about their significant other being attracted to other people, especially their friends, but it is a part of life we all have to deal with. I don't think you have anything to fear. Think about all the people you are attracted to other than him, does he have any reason to worry just because you think they're attractive?
most likely is because he thinks she's cute and does it to draw her attention
obviously the guy has a huge crush on her good luck
I don't know how old you 2 are, or how long you have been together. That will make all the difference in the world when deciding whether or not to worry.


If you 2 have been together for a long time, then I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's probably just an innocent crush. Unless things aren't well beteen the 2 of you.


If you haven't been together all that long, I might worry a little more. He might not be ';feeling it'; with you and looking for something new.


Guys are so hard to understand. And most of the time they don't even realize what they are doing. If it really bothers you that much, the best thing you can do is sit down and talk to him about it. Trust me, I have learned from my experiences that it is better to ask than assume.
He might be trying to impress your friend... give him a little credit... he doesn't want you and your friends talking about what an idiot he is....
He has a crush on her.
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware