Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a really bad blushing problem?

when i was younger i used to be so outgoing and not afraid of anything and i wouldnt ever blush and then one day in grade 9 i just started blushing infront of my boyfriend and then ever since i couldnt do anything right.. i couldn't preform anymore, i eventually quit school and im only 16..i've never even had a job..and i want all of these things. i want to go to school i want to have a social life, i want a job really badly..and the worst of all i cant even go to the doctors or dentists and i have so many problems with myself.. i have irregular beats, cataplexy, i think i'm bi-polar.. its just overwhlming and its just so overwhelming i want to commit suicide as sad as that sounds.. and i've tried going out with friends and stuff and try to build my confidence up but i never can and the only way i never blush is unless i am drunk..and thats not a way to be in life..and i have an interview next weekend to babysit kids and i have to meet their parents..and i know i'm going to blush..:(I have a really bad blushing problem?
Blushing shouldn't keep you from a social life, and as you said getting drunk isn't the answer either. I'm younger then you, but i also have a big blushing problem, but I've learned to just accept it. If someone asks why I'm blushing i just say, ';i always do that, i don't know why'; It may sound cheesy but i really can't control my blushing, especially around boys. So just relax and breathe when you feel like your blushing, it really isn't anything to be ashamed of. I also find that sitting down alone and thinking about why you blush helps. But just relax and not get worked up about it because your probly going to blush if you worry or not. And for the interview just be polite and nice, and if you start blushing just brush it off and say its hot in here or say something humerus and just laugh at yourself!





Good luck, and if you are still dating your boyfriend ask him for his advice, he should listen and not laugh if he really cares about you. If you feel suicidal, i know everyone says it, but talk to someone. I can truthfully say i was at one point in life having alot of suicidal thoughts and was really close to killing myself, but i am SO glad i hung on. I also have irregluar breasts, their huge! And it used to make my feel so uncoftarble and the mean comments from other people got me depressed, but just learn to accpet yourself, and screw everyone else. Sorry the answer was long, but i do wish you the best of luck.I have a really bad blushing problem?
I blush when I am overwhelmed at work and it only gets worse the more you think about it.


My best thing to do is just go outside for a min or two and take a breather. Come back to where you are having the problem and only think about what you are soley working on and ignore everything else. Or visulaize success!


You aren't alone so don't feel bad at all.


Hope you achieve success in this, and to me too hehe.
once in a while i blush too. its not so bad. if u think u r bipolar, go see a doctor to confirm that. good luck and pray a lot to God.
Blushing will go away or it won't. But get help on the more pressing problems -- suicide, bipolar, irregular beats, etc.
blushing is not that bad and should not restrict your life. I feel that you should see a therapist about it as this problem is not as it seems as many people would not even notice. There is something deeper there and you will overcome it for sure and succeed in life/
Drunk at 16.....that is sad.
Best solution is to go see a doctor and have them prescribe some medications for your current health issues. I also recommend joining a support group. You don't have to say anything just because you are there. Listen to what others say and when you are ready to talk, you will. I'm happy you asked this question as it proves that you want help. That's the first step in recovery. I'm sure you have family and friends who care about you and suicide is NOT the answer. Stay strong, stay busy and as you begin to feel more comfortable in your skin, you'll notice that it won't be so easy to make you blush any more. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware