Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i stop blushing in front of guys?

no matter if i like a guy are not i blush no matter what.


how do i stop from blushingHow do i stop blushing in front of guys?
hell no, don't stop... blushing is one of the sexiest thing a woman can do.. especially if she is twirling her hair too.. ;)How do i stop blushing in front of guys?
It sounds like you blush because you feel self conscious and you are worrying too much about what they think of you.





As soon as you become comfortable with yourself and more confident, you will be fine :-)
I have the same problem. I've found that it's really inevitable, but I've also heard that if you TRY to blush, you will stop blushing.





Is it really considered cute? It's just embarrassing to me.
really thick foundation and powder :)
cool
DO NOT STOP!! Guy will love this. Most men like it when a girl can be shy or will start to blush.
na its cute if you blush infront of guys i wish i did but if i laugh or gigle my eyes get really watery and its so not attractive!
I know the feeling, I don't think it can be stopped as it's an involuntary reaction that comes naturally from the inside. you can try to remain calm, take a deep breath and think that you are hot and so there's nothing to worry about.
Yeah well just start talking to guys and get experience and remain cool. How old are you by the way. Or you start on ugly guys that you clearly dont have any feelings for and yea get some practise. Im pretty sweet talking to the girls but girls i like i get quite shy a sometimes i go silent around them even if they are open and hint that they want to talk to me. I find the approach to a girl i like the hardest bit but once you start talking its pretty good. anyway just practise and get experience and just remain calm and pretend its a chick.
Just realize what a bunch of pigs they are.
?
think of something sour or something funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Been blushing excessively for the last 2 years even when I am not embarrassed or when i am alone too. It started due to a very embarrassing encounter when I was with my friends. Funny thing is I don't How to Stop Blushing around strangers. It happens when I am with people I know. But after reading through your tips I think I know the problem. I will definitely try out your tips. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
hardware