Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I like this boy in my class and i blush when ever i see him his name is Josh. Give me some hints please!!?

I blush when ever I see him and he pretends to hate me but I do no that he likes me. But the bad part is he threaten to hit me because i called him sweety! And now i am freaken out!!I like this boy in my class and i blush when ever i see him his name is Josh. Give me some hints please!!?
First of all, stop blushing.


Next, find out whether he really doesn't like you, or if he's just playing hard-to-get.





If he doesn't like you, reconsider whether you really like him, or if you're just falling for his face. Don't lie to yourself.


If you really do like him, apologise for embarrassing him, and be nice. He might realise later on that you're quite nice; but if he doesn't, move on. If you find you don't like him, move on quick!





If he likes you but is playing hard to get, don't call him sweety or show affection in public if it annoys him, but don't put up with physical threats. Demand an apology for his threat. Talk to him (intelligently), and stand up for yourself. Don't be fluttery, nervous or girlish; at the same time don't be aggressive, brash or loud. If you find you're suited to each other, wonderful! I'll come to your prom, flutter around your heads on little wings and shoot golden arrows at both of you.I like this boy in my class and i blush when ever i see him his name is Josh. Give me some hints please!!?
Why are you on the TTC page with this? This should be in the preschool section
Find someone else. He seems like a jerk.
!don't be afraid,if he likes he is not going to hurt you but even if he tries tell him';it was a compiment and you supposed to be flatered,but if you cant appreciate it it is not my falt!sorry....!';that will make him think and if he likes you he will make a move!but if you want my advice a boy that threatens to hit you is not a boy that you would like to be with!there are other guys in your school that will be for sure flatered by that!don't make him feel significant cause if he is...he would never say that!make the right choice
Flirt.
how old are you, sweetie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware