Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When was the last time someone made you blush?

Yesterday, my lovable hubby, even with all his faults... he still makes be blush!When was the last time someone made you blush?
Last nightWhen was the last time someone made you blush?
i was at work last week i asked the 85 year old lady what her secrete was for looking so young '; she only looked in her 60's'; and she told me '; having all night kinky sex with nice young,strong and good looking men like your self';


i about died and told her i was married and she told me it was ok she liked young women to. that part helps her health
yesterday, lol. I blush too much :0(
2 hours ago
the day b4 yesterdy
its a everyday thing for me
Man, it happens so often, i say everday.
I don't know...





I don't think anyone's ever made me blush.....
Today! AN old woman who's house I was working in let one off three times? I didn't know where to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware