Thursday, June 24, 2010

What was the last thing to make you blush ?

A man I know, who is a bit of a crush/infatuation, and not especially available to me for a variety of reasons, came up and sat next to me without my realizing it (long story - I was concentrating on some work at the time). When I turned and realized who it was, I did a head-to-toe full-body blush. And I almost NEVER blush.





Oh, well...What was the last thing to make you blush ?
I'm too dark to blush.





It would be better to say, when was the last time you felt embarrassed :P





Edit: hmm, for me it was just the other day when I went to class to discover my seat was missing. So I tried to take the girl's seat ahead of me because she wasn't there (I honestly forgot she sat there) and she came up behind me and caught me in the act. I was embarrassed and apologized. lolWhat was the last thing to make you blush ?
A friend and I were in her office and I grabbed my boobs and said that I thought they were getting smaller because I had lost a few pounds. And she said she didn't think so. You know how girls talk. Anyway, so I had two handfulls and my boss walks in. LOL, he walked right out saying I have to start announcing myself.
today this random guy in my class who acts like black-hugh hefner came up in my seat next to me and he did that line ';did it hurt?';


';did what hurt?';


';when yo' cute lil butt fell down from heaven.';


and i blushed and giggled a little cuz it was pretty funny.
I know...The usual and expected but; My love/Infatuation. My crush. I have not met him. He's an Irish singer. He was stunning eyes and charm. That... Makes me blush :). lol, He's my Lucky Irish Charm.
I have a crush with this girl that I thought was a guy and she kept hang around my friend and I and acted all stunning.


Her smile made me blush and acted weird.
Presentation in school.
For me, it was Estee Lauder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware