Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you think when a guy blushes?

I blush too much. Whenever a girl pays me a compliment I blush. Is there anyway I can stop this?What do you think when a guy blushes?
i think that it shows that u care for girls and that u dont think o them as an ornament that makes u look good





i think that when a boy blushes it shows that he likes u and it makes u feel goodWhat do you think when a guy blushes?
As said before me, it's cute.





Your blushing now aren't you? hehe just kidding =]]].
I think it's cute.
I think it's adorable. Don't stop blushing!
If you can somehow stop the blood from rushing to your cheeks
Wear make up, or a mask. But apparently blushing has no effect on your eyes!
you don't need to stop it, it's cute :)
nope but some girls think its cute so dont think too bad about it
y wud u wanna stop?????


i tink eht is adorable %26amp; im sure other girls do tooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware