Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you feel when a guy blush in front of you?

Girls, how would you feel about this guy, if his face turns blush and red when he sees you or talking to you?





would you think that he likes you?How do you feel when a guy blush in front of you?
i'd be slightly embarrassed and think that he was the sweetest guy ever.How do you feel when a guy blush in front of you?
I think it's cute, I would think he is really shy around girls and such, i guess.
I'd feel bad for him because he would be embarressed.
I would be flatterd, and yes I would think that he likes me.
I would love it and yes this person likes me.
I think its kind of cute...
I would think its sooo cute. I wouldn't think he likes me, just being shy.
I think its sooooo cute.
i think its really cute.


%26amp;%26amp; yeah, i would totally get the feeling that he likes me.
yes !!! i'm just suprised that all the blood is rushing to his face!! lol
well duhh!!!! because he feels that you are more important and when somebody blush it means that they are in love well if he blush infront of you that means he is in love with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware