Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why does my wife still blush when I swat her a$$?

For some reason she gets all embarassed and goes red when I slap her butt in front of people...I think she should be used to it by now lol.Why does my wife still blush when I swat her a$$?
While I appreciate how much you think she looks great, maybe you should be a little bit sensitive to her embarrassment. Just a suggestion...Why does my wife still blush when I swat her a$$?
so you slap your wife's *** in the public? do you get embarassesd when someone slap yours in the public? LOL!
She's not comfy with PDAW





Public Display of A s s Whacking!





I know what you mean though, If my girl had a nice a s s


I'd give it a swat too
All part of an orgasm, baby! Happens to me all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware