Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can I use my BLUSH brush to....?

Apply my pressed face powder? Or would it turn out bad?





The fluffy end of the brush is as big as my thumb. I know that normally face powder brushes are huge and round. I want to cover my whole face in powder, and so would using my blush brush give me bad coverage if I did so?Can I use my BLUSH brush to....?
it really matters what kind of foundation youre using.


liquid-cotton balls,q-tips,or make-up wedges.


powder-brushes.


other than those two rules it really dont matter on that.Can I use my BLUSH brush to....?
the best way to apply pressed powder is with the makeup wedges (the white triangular sponges) try it and you will love it and is never good to mix your brushes
I have done it before, and works pretty well. Try it out. IT shouldn't give you bad coverage. In fact, it should help even it out a little more, and help you to not use too much.





Hope it works! Good Luck!
I've tried doing that..It doesn't come out as great as if you used a regular brush and it takes more time but it works..Be careful not to apply too much
it's fine to use it as long as you blend it properly but maybe think about investing in a powder brush in the future!
NO! That's an awful idea. Buy a brush just for your powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware