Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does your partner STILL make you blush every now and then?

This is mainly for the couples who have been together for a while.Does your partner STILL make you blush every now and then?
Yes he does. Sometimes just that look in his eyes, makes me weak in the knees and electricity shoots through my body.Does your partner STILL make you blush every now and then?
11 yrs and she still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, after 9 years . . . yes
My husband has yet to make me blush.
not really
Yes, been married 11 years........good luck
i blushed in my previous marriage, still had a crush and butterflies everytime he came home. and we knew eachother for 12 years, together for like 8.
No. He makes me hate myself for putting up with his ****.
Yes and then I blush even more...LOL
I have been married for 9 years and my hubby still makes me blush!! And every day when he is at work he always calls me and I miss him when he is gone. Love him to death
All the time....that's why I love him so much!
not really, but it takes quite a bit to make me blush.
Well yes I had been with my ex for about 4 years, we recently cut it off, but yes there were moments were I'd be smiling too hard, moments where I felt real shy so excited real antsy. its like i had fell in love with him all over again and again.....
Yup. all the time...We only been married 2 years but together for 3. But my parents have been married for 27 years together for 30 and I see my daddy making my mommy blush..It's soo cute..Lol...=]
Definitely, but i think i make him blush more than i do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware