Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think?-cream blush?

Which cream blush do you perfer?


Maybelline Dream mousse blush


or revlon cream brush?What do you think?-cream blush?
that is hottWhat do you think?-cream blush?
What ever is cheaper.
Revlon Cream Blush, although more expensive, was my favorite and it went on smoother and looked more natural. I don't really like the mousse blush very much, it feels strange to me. Also, the Maybelline Mousse was too sparkly for my taste.
the the revlon cream blush....maybelline's was great in terms of the texture and the way it looked (for the most part) but it way too shimmery and in the end made my face seem oily.
Dream Matte Mousse, just because it looks more natural, blends so well, and...I got some for free. :)
i loooovvveeee the dream mousse!


its sooo easy to put on and get off.


i also use the bronze below my cheeks to make the bone look more defined.


plus it has lasted me a reallly long time because it doesnt take very much to see it.


get it!
i haven't tried either but i tried the maybelline matte mousse foundation which tends to be a lil oily and rubs off easily
i use physicians formula blush, it looks like shells put together.





its like brownish, with some cream in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware