Thursday, December 10, 2009

Survey: What was the last thing that made you blush...?

hhhmmm now my little secret is out that I ';wash'; not ';brush'; my teeth...hahha just the way I talk..... phew !!!!!





THANKS everyone :)Survey: What was the last thing that made you blush...?
I honestly can't remember. I don't get embarrassed easily. If you want to carry on washing your teeth and brushing your tongue, you carry on my love!Survey: What was the last thing that made you blush...?
eh ,it's all good Mel...I imagine you guys on the other side of the pond put up with alot of our idiosyncrasies in speech (%26amp; spelling) as well =)





last thing that made me blush ...was a 'wardrobe malfunction' in Bikram yoga...


I had another funny thing last night..wound up for a beautiful spinning back kick, and missed the bag completely..that didn't make me blush though..just giggle =)
Ohhhhh It doesnt take much for me to blush!! I blush easily and it is VERY embarrasing at times!


I blushed last night when I thought my house was going to cave in on top of us, and then I realized it was just an earth tremor. ( to my defence it was a bloody big one so I'm kinda excused for making a scene! lol )
My friend telling me I'm taking beauty sleep to another level I cant get anymore beautiful than I already am.....I'm still blushing and that was two days ago
Having someone accidentally see me naked.
A text I got this morning :)





Do you wash your teeth in the washing machine? ;)
Blush or brush?





Not much makes me blush although I am quite a shy sort, me....
Mazzy made me blush the other day. She's a shocker, that one.
Red wine--always makes me have a bit of a blush;-)
Finding out that goat love was being released on dvd.
i dont think ive ever blushed about anything
the song ';love story'; by Taylor swift








:)
Oh, well, I don't know if I wanna say :) Haha too long of a story





:)
They guy I like slow danced with me at the dance tonight. =]
I don't remember and you can't prove otherwise.
i told u not to be so careless :D
my mirror
when my girl friend told me how big I was
Giving the wrong answer in a lecture...





what made u blush lately? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware