Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anybody suffer from severe blushing? I blush so easily. What can I do for this condition?

it happens me too, even if someone is just asking a normal everyday questions. Dont honestly know what it is, but i heard if you feel like your gona blush, press your two big toes down hard!! it is a pressure point and is ment to work. iv tried it and i think it is just distracts you from blushing. mind tricks, try it but dont depend on it!!Does anybody suffer from severe blushing? I blush so easily. What can I do for this condition?
Try to think about something else it always works for me,people who blush notice it more,most people think its cute.





good luckDoes anybody suffer from severe blushing? I blush so easily. What can I do for this condition?
I get bright red all the time...like when I work out, have sex, drink, or get nervous..I hate it!..People told me to get my blood pressure checked and I did...It was fine...So I'm clueless.
Talk to a dermatologist. You may suffer from ';rosacea'; Pronounced ';rose-ay-she-ah';





Good luck
Be calm %26amp; patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware