Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey guys, do you think blushing is cute?

just curious about it. its something i've learned 2 control better, but occasionally round that 1 person it gets bad. but he smiled once when i knew my blushing was REALLY bad and i was talkin 2 him, so i guess thats a good sign.Hey guys, do you think blushing is cute?
I am so glad to know that most boys think its cute because I blush bad when I'm put on the spot or around certain guys.Hey guys, do you think blushing is cute?
Yes because when a girl blushes I get enticed by the pure innocence of the girl's face, sucked into a world where there are no worries and there is only me and that girl.
yes it is cute =]
I do.
wat
word.
yes
it's cute :) i like it.
I, personally find blushing adorable. My significant other always hides her face when she does it though, so I don't see it too much. But, yeah, most guys find blushing cute.
honestly...no
It's extremely cute,
no but it takes the redness out of pussie
i think blushing is totally cute. i like to know i have that kind of affect on a person.
Personally, it makes me feel appreciated. :-)
yeah it's fine there's nothing wrong with it


it shows that you like being around the person your with
it can be cute depending on the girl, the first girl i had my first dance with blushed alot, i liked it cuz it let me know she really liked me
I blush really bad too. In front of people and my special HIM. How did you learn to control it?
automatic rape
I like it when a girl blushes when I am talking to her... because it usually means that she likes me or at least thinks I'm worth some amount of time lol





don't worry about it... if he likes you then he won't care about somethign as trivial as blushing





just be you :D








peace, love, and God bless
lol yeah i guess its cute


i do that too :P
Yes its very cute because that means you like him! I blush and get embarrassed around the person I like! XD
Guys absolutely love blushing because it shows that you're somewhat impressed and displays your feminine side. :]
It's alright by me.
Yes it really is.
Nah, it doesn't really matter, but if your face turns red definitely avoid that!
yeah guys really like it when girls blush over them cause it show them how much you are flattered by him. so dont try to hind it.


cause it is a definite plus, especially if he smiled.
if ur a girl blushing is cute/hot/sexy but if ur a guy it's gay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware