Thursday, December 10, 2009

If a woman is in a relationship, but you still make her blush and she has a crush on you, what does this mean?

this can be different with all women, but I was in the same situation and I was with a guy for a while and a lad I went to college with always made me blush and I knew he fancied me, he made enough hints about me dumping my boyfriend for him.


I did like him alot as a friend and was flattered with the attention but I didn't Fancy him.


This women might get embarrassed as she knows you like herIf a woman is in a relationship, but you still make her blush and she has a crush on you, what does this mean?
Even women in relationships still find other guys attractive it human nature which might be why she blushes. How do you know she has a crush on you? Is this just guesswork or do you know for certain? As for what it means it means she has a crush on you it doesn't mean anything will happen.If a woman is in a relationship, but you still make her blush and she has a crush on you, what does this mean?
That could mean she's imaging going to a deeper level. Isn't that what you want to hear. Or it could me you are an embarrassment to her. No way to know unless you probe the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware