Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is true that a girl can blush when she seees her crush

YEAH! i always do. =]]Is true that a girl can blush when she seees her crush
that rhymed haha!


but i dont really know if i blush but i do feel my face get really hot! the first time i whent out with my current bf my face was burniing!! and he kinda brushed my cheaak and was like whoaa and hewas alsoo really hot (literally liek on his cheeaks like me)


but i have seen like my friends when they are with some guys they like some blush..


it really depends on your skin typee\





Is true that a girl can blush when she seees her crush
yes, when i used have a crush on this one guy (nothing ever became of it)


I used to sweat, my cheeks would feel hot,my pulse would start pounding and I would get dizzy whenever i got near him or he would look at me.
SoOooOOO true! When someone talks to you about your crush or if you see him-her, it's natural to blush. I don't just blush. I giggle a lot and smile. Wow... odd question. Good luck cuz I see where this is going =)
Yea... when ur uncomfortable or when sum1 says something about u or ur crush that makes u uncomfortable, u could turn a lil red, yes
depends on how big of a crush...but i blush when people point out a kid that likes me...so depends on the situation



My wife still blushes in certain situations when I'm involved! Yes!
I dont blush but I get really nervous.
I used 2 but now i got a bf so i blush when i c him
i don't only blush, but i do sweat for some reason.






Hey! That rhymes! :D
ik if i do but i start to act really really weird lol
yeah, and usually I laugh and smile for some reason.
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware