Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which Do You Prefer: Bronzer or Blush?

If you had to choose either bronzer or blush (only one for all seasons), which would it be and why?Which Do You Prefer: Bronzer or Blush?
blushWhich Do You Prefer: Bronzer or Blush?
Blush! Bronzer just does not suit me! I have pale skin, and blush looks really nice and gives me that ';just in from the cold'; look. I think it is also more versatile than bronzer, as blush looks good in both the winter and summer. Bronzer only really looks good in summer. :D
Blush...blush always adds this freshness to your face that bronzer cannot accomlish when it is worn right, So I would choose blush over bronzer in a heartbeat, plus bronzer is good for sun-kissed Olive skin and cant be used much in the colder seasons!!!so there you have it...hope it helped! :)
in the summer (june-august/september) i like to wear just bronzer as my blush and that's it. the rest of the year i wear a little bit of bronzer and a little bit of blush.
Bronzer, because it gives you more of a glow and makes your skin look radiant. You can make yourself look tan with bronzer, but with blush it just makes your cheeks look pink.
Both! Bronzer for contouring and blush to add a bit of color. You know what I mean? Contact me on twitter.com/liziadallas if you want better details or have anymore questions about this.
Uh, bronzer. I get a fairly light shade from Victoria's Secret that has sort of a honey color to it. It's light enough to wear at all times.
I would choose blush because I have a tan complexion but fairer people tend to like bronzer more because it gives them a nice glow.
blush in a light colour because bronzer can end up making you look seriously orange if it's not put on right.
Blush gives more of a natural color to the face (:





please check out my youtube channel and subscribe (:


youtube.com/krystil0vesmakup
blush to give more color to look more awake and perky
blush, it gives a natural look
Blush because Im always really tan and I dont need bronzer
Blush
Bronzer... cuz.. why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware