Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do guys find it cute when a girls cheeks blush when she talks to them? please answerrr?

i dont have any problems talking to guys, but every time i do my cheeks heat up and blush. i was wondering if guys think this is gross or like it or what not? pleaseee telll me!Do guys find it cute when a girls cheeks blush when she talks to them? please answerrr?
wow! makes them really cute. i think others will find you cute.Do guys find it cute when a girls cheeks blush when she talks to them? please answerrr?
I think girls that blush are super cute.
There is nothing cuter than a girl blushing. Be proud that you do.
yep, that's cute!!
hell yes we do. its cute!
Absolutely I find it cute when a woman blushes. It lets me know that my irresistible charm is working! So don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware