Thursday, December 3, 2009

When you get a compliment from a stranger. Is it ';been there, heard that'; or turn tomato red from blushing

if it's from you, i grab my whip from the garage...


anyone else, i turn tomato red


lolWhen you get a compliment from a stranger. Is it ';been there, heard that'; or turn tomato red from blushing
well depends i usually get copliment from strangers at work i'm a waitress, so its more like been there, heard that, it rarely happens outside of work so when it does that's when i blushWhen you get a compliment from a stranger. Is it ';been there, heard that'; or turn tomato red from blushing
Depends on the compliment. Some guys can be REALLY corny and I just say ';thanks'; or roll my eyes, but if it's a nice, respectful and thoughtful compliment then it's welcome and I CAN blush.
Depends, if it's a sincere sounding compliment or from someone really hot I might blush. Usually it's from some loser, saying something lame so I just roll my eyes.
turn tomato red from blushing. *blushes* (makes me blush thinking about it)
depends on what the compliment is I dont really blush, i just feel good, and it is rarely been there heard that
depends on the compliment but usually I turn red and graciously say thank you
I still blush and say thank you. I also try to find something to compliment them on as well.
turn red hardly get compliments :)
blush and say thank you is the proper way to answer any compliment
Depends on the person, and what they say. Sometimes it's a *run as fast as I can*





:)
been there heard that :D
its always been there heard that for me!
i say thank you but i am secretly thinking they are being sarcastic or just lying
I agree with Sevilla: smile graciously and give them a sincere 'Thank you!'.
depends on what they ask me and who the person is.
I usually reply with the old, ';Let's do this on my yacht.';
both
i dont like compliments to i just nod and ignore what they say
just a smile and thanks!!


and blush!
i would be the blusher even though i've been there before
Neither.


I smile and say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware