Thursday, December 3, 2009

I blush and it's really embarrasing?

okay when i get embarrased i turn reaaallyyred in the face.


its really embarrasing!and i knowthere is nothing i can do about it


and even when its not embarrasing sometimes i just turn red about stupid things.


some of my friends laugh at me or think its cute


do any of this happen to you?(;I blush and it's really embarrasing?
yes.. all the time!! i hate it ='[





edwardzslady duh%26lt;3I blush and it's really embarrasing?
No, it is not cute and you hate it when it happens.





Try to get over it by confronting yourself with the situations that make you blush and try to handle that situation as normal as you can.


By privatize this several times you can get hold of the situation and not blush anymore or far less then you did before...





-R
i blush alot too and people notice it i hate it. they laugh or they are overly concerned about me. i just go to the bath room and put water on my face to cool the redness down. i try to relax and not let people get to me. when my bf blushes i find it cute cuz he is innocent and shows his feelings to me
i dont think i blush a lot, but i laugh and smile a lot, and i wish i didnt. its very........... idk, kinda like screaming, ';LOOK AT ME!!!!!!'; i dont like it, i get a lot of attention because of it.
yeah when i get embarased i pretend im not and i turn red then i pretend like im writing something when i m actually just erasing what i wrote and writing it again.lol.i turn red and hot. :(
I think it's typical, but it doesn't happen to me. And it is SO not weird. It is kinda cute! :)


But, I can't help it if YOU don't think it's okay. Just put on some blush!





(if you are a girl...)
I used to blush like crazy all through high school. Finally, now that I've moved on to a more stable place, I'm not so easily embarrassed and my face doesn't show all my emotions so readily. Good luck! I know it can be frustrating!
i have it, i wear foundation all day every day. there is something called the v-beam (for really strong bluching/rosacea) that zaps out the capillaries closest to the skin so you dont blush any more
dont be embarassed blushing is a natural thing and a lot of guys think its cute. im a girl and i kno nothing about what guys think but i think they like it because it shows your sensitive side...?
Your friends have no right to laugh at you! I blush ALL THE TIME. And besides, most guys do think it's kinda cute. So don't worry. It happens to all of us, I guess.
I think chicks who blush in front of me are cute.
Yes and I hate it too. Just relax and try to laugh it off. It sucks doesn't it lol?
No it doesn't happen because I don't care what other people think of me I am who I am
No i dont really ever blush
I think its cute.
ohhh thats cute
No...even if I blush...people can't reallly see it)
try to cool off.





i think its cute.
doesn't happen to me, but my sister is exactly the same way.
All the time!
don't worry! i blush a lot to!
Yeah, the same thing happens to me but only when I get really embarrassed.
no, srry, but it doesnt happen to me. actually, i NEVER blush. honestly its sorta wierd lol.
it happens all the time and i hate when people notice it, it makes it worse
I love when a girl blushes. Sort of their own personal glow.
Hold a cold water bottle to your cheeks :)
all the time.. dont worry about it. i ve learned not to care what ppl think
who cares.......
Used to. Now I just don't care.
i think its adorable...lols
uhmmm.... no response. all i can say is.... never mind i'm not going to say it. i'm just going to leave it with: alright then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware