Thursday, December 3, 2009

Problem of blushing...i really want help!!!!!?

i have a problem of blushing. it was no there when i was in boarding school but now in high school iam a serious victim of this.. i think this will effect my study and carrer..what should i do?Problem of blushing...i really want help!!!!!?
If it is that much of a problem then you should see your doctor. But you shouldn't allow yourself to be overcome by it! The more you worry about it the worse it will feel, even if it isn't any worse!


I have a problem with sweating on my head and I just do my best to ignore it. I know it's there and it's embarrassing, ruins my makeup and hair, but nothing I can do will make it go away. I came off the meds that caused it and it's not gone so I just accept that it happens and other people may notice but they never say anything and what they think doesn't affect me! How can they think bad of me for something I can't control?


Have you seen Eastenders? Bradley is always blusing, who cares! It hasn't affected him as an actor and it doesn't even cross my mind when I think about him.Problem of blushing...i really want help!!!!!?
You should consider going to the doctor. Sometimes blushing can indicate high blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware