Thursday, December 3, 2009

I told her she was blushing?

I approached this girl that i like and tried to get to talking with her. I did it in front of a lot of people, but respectfully and quietly. When we were talking all of a sudden she got extremely red/purple and i was like ';you're starting to blush'; do u think that was a good or bad idea for me to say that?I told her she was blushing?
no, you shouldnt have called her out on it, it only probably made her even more embarassed, unless you do it in a joking light way, then no you shouldnt have done that..........but you could always pretend to blush in front of her so she doesnt feel so badI told her she was blushing?
That was really stupid. You may have thought you were handling the conversation in a respectful and quiet way, but unless you were whispering everyone else would have been able to hear. I doubt she's glad you decided to point out her awkwardness to everyone.





Also, it probably wasn't the greatest idea to have your conversation with an audience, because that would make her self conscious in the first place. She wouldn't be concentrating on the conversation so much as the fact that she was being singled out.





Man, being embarrassed is a horrible feeling; if I were her I'd avoid you, so you'd best approach her alone next time if you are serious.
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware