Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do guys think blushing is cute/nice?

I do it ALL the time, SUPER BRIGHT red, and I think it's AWFUL... a total CURSE. I've heard that some guys think it's cute... but I don't think so at all. Any opinions?Do guys think blushing is cute/nice?
see, guys love little characteristics like this.


its what makes you; YOU!


notice how girls put blush on their face to look cuter...you dont need it! lucky you!


embrace it honey!


:DDo guys think blushing is cute/nice?
';Blushing is sexy. Why? WELL, blushing also makes your heart thud, your armpits sweat, and also makes your pupils dilate. When you blush its called the ';color signal'; which basically sends a message to the guys that says ' I'm smitten and self conscious!'- A woman's bright pink hue might be the clue some men need to know your romantically interested';
Nah, i think its cute.





If a girl blushes when i talk to her, i normally just smile at her, which normally makes her blush more.





But if she does blush i normally try and talk to her more and find out why she blushes wheni talk to her.
i feel exactly the same! i always blush, and i barely even know about it until someone tells me. but guys always say it is cute, they think its adorable when a girl gets shy, so don't worry about it. :)
Err. I'm not a dude but in my opinion it's very cute and sweet.


Not a curse at all and I'm certainly not saying that to make you feel better.





鈾?br>


ugh, i have the same problem.





i have chubby cheeks, so when i blush it just looks flat out ugly.





not to mention KNOWING im blushing makes me blush even more.








i don't think it's cute.
It's totally cute. But only if it's done unintentionally.
lol... same here. i blush a lot, not super bright red since i'm pretty tan. but yeah, i get the same thing from guys... i don't understand it :)
It depends on the guy,I would find it very very nice,but someone might find it childish.although the 90% finds it absolutely nice.
Well, no guy is gonna be like ';thats weird.';





It's cute when girls get kinda shy and embarrased.
Just be yourself if they dont like it then they are not worth being with! I do blush like that sometimes and I hate it but I've had a few BF's that like it!
I don't know about super red, but a little blushing can be enduring.
Definitely!!!
It's cute if its done unintentionally trust me it turns me ON!!
Yes its totally cute :)
It's very cute.
I don't know I am sure some think so. I wouldn't worry about it though
haha i do it too . not super bright red but still . guys always say its cute :P
i thinnk its sexy when a girl starts to blush. its just soooooooo cute.
sometimes , not always , but i think u should learn how to control it
yes it is
im not sure but id think so


its a sign that shows you like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware