Thursday, December 10, 2009

If I ask out my crush and she says she will ';think out it';,what does that mean? She was blushing & smiling too

I'm a bit confused because she hasn't responded back to me after 2 weeks and seems to be avoiding me, but when I asked her out she was a bit suprised but she was smiling so much and blushing too. ThanksIf I ask out my crush and she says she will ';think out it';,what does that mean? She was blushing %26amp; smiling too
I think she's trying to not look too eager or desperate. Just wait, she'll come around!


~~Ali. :)If I ask out my crush and she says she will ';think out it';,what does that mean? She was blushing %26amp; smiling too
Sometimes it's a lottery. I think she might just not want something with you. Harsh, I know, but everyone has this happen to them. We just all need to move on and find someone else, because that someone else will always be the better option.





Don't be too discouraged. But do learn from this. Did you get to know your crush well before you asked her out? Maybe next time try to establish a closer friendship with her. Don't move into the 'friend zone', but find chemistry between you both which will make her decision easier when you finally do ask.
She needs time to think this out. She most likely will say yes but don't take my word for it. She must feel embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware