Thursday, December 10, 2009

Need help please! - Blushing?

I am a male - 14 years old and i have a serious blushing problem, i blush at nearly everything and it is starting to ruin my life. Tonight i am meeting a girl i met online and we think we can go further than just friends but i am worried my blushing will ruin it all tonight because as soon as i see her i will blush.. any tips anyone please?Need help please! - Blushing?
I went through a phase when I was your age where I would blush all the time and I noticed that the more I thought about it the worse it got. I know it's easier said than done but just do not think about it and try not to worry too much. EVERYBODY does it you just do it a bit more. You will gain more confidence as you get older and if this girl likes you I'm sure she will think you are sweet if you blush. Shyness is cute :) You will be fine. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware