Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can i wear blush-made for cheek bones-on my eye lids?

You can. But it may crease. So definitely use a shadow primer to make it last longer.Can i wear blush-made for cheek bones-on my eye lids?
ya i would imagine so.... it was made for your face and truth be told, it probably is the same product.... so go for itCan i wear blush-made for cheek bones-on my eye lids?
as I always say, if it's made for the face, it can go anywhere on, the face. I love using eyeshadow on my cheeks!! I'm wierd too, but all it is, is powder, it won't hurt you.
yup I do this all the time. I love how a peachy pink blush looks on my lids and i use it as blush of corse it looks great when I wear it as both! try it!!
why not.......it wont get infected or anyfing, it'll luk gud its made 4 faces so y not? x (i do lol) x
yeah i do it all the time
~Yes you can!!! I do it all the time, the only thing is that it doesn't quite last as long, but I haven't had any real problems yet!!
From time to time yes, you can.Just don't make it a habit.
Sure can! There really isn't much difference between powder shadow and powder blush, it just seems a bit thicker in texture. If I am in a big rush out the door, I throw some bronzer on my cheeks and dab some on my lids. There is a product called ';Dallas'; that Benefit cosmetics sells and it works really good for that. It's a bronzer and a blush, so it's not that brown.





There is a warning, though, about putting blush on your eyes... let's say you are going through a club kid or goth phase and you want red on your eyes. Don't use the blush on your eyes if it's red. There's a dye or something they use in the blush that can irritate your eyes.
Sure. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware