Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do I blush so much around the girl I like? It's embarassing!?

I get all red in the face, lol





I really really like her, but geez that's kinda embarassing...Why do I blush so much around the girl I like? It's embarassing!?
thats cute! hahahah. shes probaly flattered ;DWhy do I blush so much around the girl I like? It's embarassing!?
Aw! I do the same things around guys! I get really flustered and usually wind up talking so low you can barely hear me or embarrassing myself...or both. I think it's cute when people blush. It proves that their just human like everyone else and not one of those crazy robotic clones designed by the media made to brainwash little children...like Hannah Montana. Lol jkjk. No, but don't worry about it. I'm sure your a great guy, and if you blush as red as a tomato, who cares? Hey, maybe she thinks it's cute. I know I do. :)
Because you like Her!!! LOL


Its part of an emotional response that cant be helped much.


It will get better as you get older, get more confidence and your swagger. :)





Just be happy you don't studder or fart like some people do lol.
Because the surge of emotions you feel around her causes it. Some people blush some don't. Just depends on the person. And you are one who does. Sorry there is no way you can stop it.
Well, that's the problem. You like her so you blush and the blushing makes you embarrassed. It's a hopeless circle, but don't worry, it's cute.
well i blush around this guy i like. i think he knows so im going to tell him how i feel about him tonight. im super nervous but i have to. its the only way to know.
You have it backwards - you blush because you're embarrassed, not Viceversa.
I blush as well, there is nothing you can do to stop it, just roll with it !
Heh unavoidable. Get to know her so you are more comfortable around her.
You answered your own question.





Because you like her.


You feel nervous.


You must blush when your nervous.
It is just showing that you are nerves, don't be so embarrassed it is normal for most guys.lol Just tell her she will understand if she cares.
because you like her its obvious just tell her you like her who knows she may like you too





good luck
Try and keep cool and if she asks why your blushing tell her that your hot x Hahah ...No reallie tried it and it works x
just make sure you give her a small yet noticeable teethless smile when she looks at you.
happens to every 1 dude best answer plz
its basically natural to blush in front of a girl and if u see her blush back it probley likes u to
Girls think that's cute. Don't be embarrassed.
It's cute.


I wish my boyfriend still blushed . . .
You need more confidence, that's all
Umm just relax and pretend like she is someone else?
chiil da da its fun to blush it means u feel 4 her......


u woudnt have if u had not felt 4 her....
because you don't want to make yourself look like a fool, so you try too hard not to and it backfires
no. girls think that's gay. stop right now %26gt;_%26lt;
awww))) cutee


how old ru
awww thats cute, but at this point im sure she already knows ;)
just tell her
awww!!! TELL HER! you need to. you really like her!
u answered ur own q. ur embaressed
becuz u like her, u know the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware