Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why can't I stop blushing or smiling at my crush..I do it automatically everytime when I see my crush?

I try to not blush or have a huge smile on my face, but I seem to do it unconsciously.Why can't I stop blushing or smiling at my crush..I do it automatically everytime when I see my crush?
I don't know i never blush when i see my crushWhy can't I stop blushing or smiling at my crush..I do it automatically everytime when I see my crush?
You are either in love, or you have a flatulation problem.
i tend to hav a big smile on my face whenever i run into my crush.


there's really nothing u can do.


when ur around ur crush, smile at ur other friends so ur crush doesn't think its just them that u smile at.


unless u want this person to kno u like them...
your in love you can't help it... just go with the flow... it's not unatural everyone does it
it's what every girl does!


hahaha. everyone does it at some point. i mean i do it all the time. and my friends get really red whenever they dance with their boyfriends.


it's not a bad thing. yes it does unconsciously. it's like ur feelings are controling you. but you really can't do anything about it.


just be more comfortable with him. maybe he'll like you too!
There's absolutely no problem with showing how you feel about someone. Most people struggle to get partners to indicate their feelings. You already do. Be proud of that.
i dunno its natural i guess
because u really like her
It's ok to blush when you're around your crush. I do it, and I'd love to know how you can prevent it! Lol.





There's nothing wrong with smiling at your crush. Or blushing, for that matter (as annoying as it is, lol). Your crush probably thinks it's cute :)
It's cause you LIKE him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware