Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ever got a present that made you blush?

Yea I walking about the present from a secret Santa, with a naught y present etc.Ever got a present that made you blush?
well not a Christmas present i know.... but on my wedding day many years ago.... we opened up our wedding gifts in front of our guests.... my wife and i took it in turns to open one but we never said who gave what item....to spare blushes. GOOD job we didn't mention names, my wife opened a box and lifted out an 8'; GLOW in the dark vibrator....lol....ermmmm even the kids were wise enough to know what it was. Its things like that , that goes to make the day memorable...i laughed but my bride went red and clashed with her cream dress..... bless her.


And yes.... we found out that night it really did glow in the dark.... brightly. :-)Ever got a present that made you blush?
Sadly not, sure would like one though!
No never yet!!
I bite my nails - badly and one year got a manicure set! I burst out laughing, thankfully the person who gave it to me had already moved abroad, so I did not embarrass them, just sent them a nice thank you card!
no...but i really hope to this year from the real santa :)
nope...would really like to get out
Oh God yes! I blushed so much, I thought my head was going to explode.
No I haven't but I have a funny story for you...





My cousin is a teacher and a couple of Christmas' ago, one of her students (4th grade) have her a silk nightgown..a very sexy kind. Haha, it was probably from the father.
HAHAHA.


Oh god, yes.


I hate opening them in public!


It's embarassing, everyone thinks your a pervert.


Haha.
a present that made me blush? yeah, it was a make up brush
no not yet
oh yes lol i got it off my sister for my 40th and im just glad i didnt open it in front of my parents i dont know who would have been more mortified.





edit: i thought it was an electric toothbrush as my sister said to mind it didnt crack my teeth :)))
I ONCE GOT SOME BLUSHER, DOES THIS COUNT??
Yup, a dozen black roses for my bday infront of my parents LOL.
yeah from a friend of mine when i worked at a preschool we all exchanged presents for christmas and he must have gone to a sex store for mine haha
My bridal shower had all kinds of those presents, but nothing like that for christmas....yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware