Thursday, December 3, 2009

I wanna know y alot girls have trouble looking into my eyes without blushing or smiling?

ok another one i just want to know cuz girls have a hard time starring into my eyes for a while with out blushing and i have blue and green eyes mixed and they be all diff shades from both colors at different timesI wanna know y alot girls have trouble looking into my eyes without blushing or smiling?
Wow, they must be really beautiful. I think they eyes are the best features of a man, they're the windows to ones' soul.I wanna know y alot girls have trouble looking into my eyes without blushing or smiling?
maybe you're...








how do I say this..











a ';pretty person';?








(the type of ';ADORABLE'; guy girls LOVE)








And your eyes different colors aren't the reason obviously, it's because they're...








';gorgeous';











that's my thinking on it.;
Well, its not your mezmorizing eyes. I know you would like to think that. Actually, girls especially younger ones lack self esteem and never hold direct eye contact.
their wondering where the heck you bought the contact lenses.
They probably like you and are just nervous.
your eyes make them blush.


chemical reaction.


oww
Are they looking into your eyes or starring into them? Perhaps they are trying to blink. Perhaps lint got into their eyes. Perhaps you are dealing with little girls... I bet thats it... They obviously don't know how, or haven't learned how to handle a young mans advances without even advancing himself physically. Perhaps, they need to come to My Princess School of Reigning as a Queen!
I guess you are too hot! Can't think of anything else.





It's the eyes that attract them, and because they are so addorable, they just start blushing.
Heh. I'm a girl, but have the same eye color. People comment on them a lot, but the blushing and smiling thing has only happened with about... three different people.


Maybe you're just that good-looking and charismatic.


OWN IT, just don't get TOO cocky.
I for one would like to see it, they must be mesmerizing, like the ocean.... You must be a real heart breaker!
Dude, u should b happy, if girls feel that way around u its probably cause they think ur hott! So, it probably means they like u and if u ever need a gf it doesnt look like ur gonna have any trouble finding a girl who likes u!!!
You r probly a good looking guy and girls love to look at you but can't because you r too good looking i have had that happen to me before i was talking to this guy and looking right into his eyes and he kept looking away or else just not looking at me at all it made me feel uncomfertable and alot of people say i am good looking girl and that is probly why its hard for other girls to look into your eyes take it as a complement ^_^
You know, you sort of answered the question within your own question. I think you're probably a pretty good looking guy, and if you look into girls' eyes with no problem, then they probably get embrassed looking into yours. In other words, they like you ^^ Nice colors by the way, they sound interesting :)
Because you're making this situation up to take on the persona of an attractive person rather than the cyber outcast that you are.
I actualy think you are a jerk that you are either:


1. You are showing off


or


2. You are computer nerd saying things you wish they happen.


or


3. Maybe you're 2 hot.





L.O.L
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware