Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you think about girls who blush?

like when shes talking 2 you - tou atch my drift right?What do you think about girls who blush?
I think it's an adorable, very feminine response.What do you think about girls who blush?
idk, it depends i the guy is in to her or not
Princetongirl8 18, That is a huge plus in my eyes !
It's really cute to see girls blush...
its very cute
That's really cute.
I like your username, but where's your nomad? ;)
They're so CUTE when they do that!!!! And that little inoccent smile they have that goes with it? They're eyes sparckle and the pink comes out and they look so SWEET!!! I have a couple gal friends who do that, they're just so adorable!
i think it makes the guy feel really happy
well, i blush and most guys tell me they think its cute and innocent.
i blush alot when i talk to guys my guy friend told me its cute when girls blush he said its like saying i totally like you with out being too obvious
I take it as a compliment:D
I blush so much you can fried a egg on my face they saying nothing at all just smile back at me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware