Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gahh i blush all the time and for no good reason...even when im not embarressed! how can i stop blushing?

OMG this happens to me too. I totally know how you feel. Read this article, I try to follow some of the steps but I just can't get to the point where I just don't care about it anymore. Do a google search on how to stop blushing, you'll get so many sites, tips, and forums. Apparantly lots of people have this problem. Most of the ppl say that when they got to the point that they just didn't care, it happened less and less (I hope I can get to that point). Good luck :-)





http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Top+Ten+Ti鈥?/a>Gahh i blush all the time and for no good reason...even when im not embarressed! how can i stop blushing?
hehe, im exactly the same way. theres nothing u can do about it, and most people think its cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware