Thursday, December 3, 2009

I often have a problem with blushing. It gets to be very embarrasing. Any tips??

i know!!! i used to have the same problem, heres what my best friend told me to do. ';when u feel a blush coming on, just clench you're teeth and think of something very serious like for example:Some dude that stalking you and u have to run for life!'; lol thats what his exact words were( because that always happens to me), and guess what it really works.I often have a problem with blushing. It gets to be very embarrasing. Any tips??
Most people probably think it's refreshing to see someone in today's society that still has the modesty to be embarrassed and blush. Lots of people probably think it's cute. I used to blush very easily, and I still do sometimes, but it has gotten better with time. Don't worry so much about it and it will be ok. It's just a part of you that some people will love.I often have a problem with blushing. It gets to be very embarrasing. Any tips??
Perhaps you should join a Toastmasters Group.





With more confidence and better presentation skills you will be more successful, relaxed and happy in the world.
There isn't much to do about it. I find it cute in girls actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware