Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a really really really great blush?????

Okay what is awesome!!!!!!! organic blush that I do not have to buy online or walgreens I would really like to buy in Target and whoever can tell me were to find a awesome ORGANIC blush in target and what the brand is and it has to be at least $20 the most but if you can answer exactly tht u win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol byeWhat is a really really really great blush?????
Christian dior do a gorgeous blush called 'soft' it is sooo natural and doesn't look too made up.What is a really really really great blush?????
My favorite is Maybelline Dream Mousse and it's


about $8.





I'm pretty sure it's NOT organic.


If you want organic products, try Physician's Formula


Organic Wear.
If your looking for Organic Products, I'd say Physicians Formula.


I know for a fact its at Target.


I absolutely love that brand. Its very nice. Id try it out.
NARS blush in Orgasm is amazing. I know it's 25$ but It's worth it, I promise. It lasts a really long time too.
rimmel smoked oyster is great
ORGASM by NARS is the absolute best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware