Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think when a guy blushes?

I think it's really cute, but some of my friends always think they're thinking pervertedly. This guy I have a crush on, when my friend went to tell him, he blushed like crazy. He doesn't have very many girls like him, so.





But what do you think about a blushing guy? :)What do you think when a guy blushes?
hmmmm a blushing guy....havent seen one in a long time... I would like to though....My guess is...he isnt used to being told someone has a crush on him.....maybe it was his first time being told this and didnt know what to say....poor thing....or he is just a shy guy..dont know him, but i would like to get to know him very slowly... very very slow. good luckWhat do you think when a guy blushes?
It's a natural response.





If you think poorly of blushing... you have to think poorly of BREATHING or OVULATING or SNEEZING.
blushing means what it does for anyone. When he blushed when she told him you liked him it's obvious he shares the same affection for you. It's way sweet.
i think he has a crush on you too. or his proud that a girl likes him too...thats normal not all guys thinks craziness trust youll know the truth someday..why not ask him why he blushes..
OMG that is freakin cute!!!
its cute..
cuuuute =3 i love it when they blush
It's normal just like me when my crush talks to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware