Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok I blush at school all the time can anyone give me tips on how not to I swear its so embarressin HELP!!!!?

PLEASE SEROUSLY IT IS RUINING MY LIFE I get redder than a tomato at everything PLZZZZZZZZ HEEEEEEELPPPPPPOk I blush at school all the time can anyone give me tips on how not to I swear its so embarressin HELP!!!!?
I suspect you simply need to calm down. Pale people will show color quickly should we anger or become embarrassed. Maintain your composure, do not lose your cool. Drunk chamomile tea- it's nice and soothing, and rest assured that you look cool doing it. Meditate when you get a moment, and cultivate the thought process that NONE OF THIS MATTERS. Failing that, use a good foundation- a liquid one, not a powder.





Also, it's quite probable that the people around you think it's adorable, so don't fret too much.Ok I blush at school all the time can anyone give me tips on how not to I swear its so embarressin HELP!!!!?
I don't know how bad it is but there is a medical condition called ';Idiopathic craniofacial erythema.'; It is basically blushing badly at the slightest provocation. There is a neurological component to it that sometimes leads people to seek out surgery. However, doctors have found that the condition also seems to respond to ';social anxiety'; treatments. This usually involves medication with one of several drugs commonly used for depression. You should see your doctor and he/ she may recommend a psychiatrist for the medications (not because it's psychological but because psychiatrists have special training in dealing with neurological medications). It is important to address the issue, not because there is any physical problem with it, but it has been shown that leaving this untreated can effect a person's life by influencing the types of jobs they take, the type of social activities they engage in, etc. You should take it somewhat seriously and look into professional help for it.
I blush and I am 47. It's considered attractive by many. I think you should accept yourself. Or, try makeup...there's alot out there that hides the blush.
Hmm well think dark thoughts when you find something ';embarressin.';
believe me id love to have red cheeks i look green!!! thank god u have natural blush!
Why not do something challenging so that your confience will be better.Also stop thinking what other people might think.Be yourself. You can do it.
You need to build up your embarrassment tolerance.





Do little things to break the ice, get a little birthday spanking or something.
Yeah I have naturally really red cheeks, there isn't much you can do except put on a light liquid concealer...
build your enberrancment tolerance but a then layer if concealer works to.
Try to think that this could be worse! And that everyone makes mistakes! Laugh with the people!
put on makeup you can not tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware