Thursday, December 3, 2009

OK, so I want to go up to the cutie-ish guy but I cant because I'm going to blush..heheehhe help?

And he kind of already has a girl friend but i feel like he still thinks im cute/hot.OK, so I want to go up to the cutie-ish guy but I cant because I'm going to blush..heheehhe help?
do you just want to talk to him or what?








personally i think it really really cute when girls blush...it would definately be a turn on for me =] try having a friend with you to make it a little less awkward maybe?OK, so I want to go up to the cutie-ish guy but I cant because I'm going to blush..heheehhe help?
I wouldn't advise trying to steal another girl's boyfriend. After all, would you want someone doing that to you? Besides that, do you really want to date someone who has a wandering eye? If you must, I wouldn't be worried about the blushing thing - it can be endearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware