Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ok so theres this guy whos my ex and whenever my firnds talk to him about me he blushes and continues the c...?

....onversation. and once he started cring for me at this feild trip we went on and i want to know if he really does like me you think so? wut r some more signs?// help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok so theres this guy whos my ex and whenever my firnds talk to him about me he blushes and continues the c...?
Seems like he still likes you. Can you post how you both separated? Who broke it off and long how you two were dating? It helps to know these little information. :)Ok so theres this guy whos my ex and whenever my firnds talk to him about me he blushes and continues the c...?
HE STILL LIKES YOU I AM 100% SURE GO AND PICK HIM UP THEN DUST HIM OFF AND HE WILL BE SORRY HE EVER LOST YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware