Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a ruddy complexion... it's stupid to wear blush, right?

I feel silly putting all this effort into toning down the ruddiness and then putting red or pink back on!!I have a ruddy complexion... it's stupid to wear blush, right?
No its not stupid :-) I don't like the caky feel of foundation. I use a very light foundation to even my skin tone, however I do like some of my skin attributes so this is what I would do if you prefer the same kind of foundation that doesn't really ';hide'; everything. After putting on your foundation you can smooth your own natural color to a softer or lighter appearance ie. a soft peach will allow your natural cheek color to peek through w/o actually using a red or pink. Also it depends on the setting in which you are wearing or the season you are in.I have a ruddy complexion... it's stupid to wear blush, right?
HELLO! blusher is meant for your cheeks and cheek bones so if u use foundation and consealer then blusher ONLY ON THE CHEEKS then it should look natural!
If you use a base make-up, the ruddiness should fade. Then it's OK to add blush to highlight your cheeks.





-MM
why don't you go to a makeup counter..a good one..like Mac...and have a makeup application done..\





yes..they may ask you if you want to buy anything aftrwards..but..you do not have too...





you can take what you learn..ie colors applications..and go buy what you want from whatever brand(s) you use.





I'm thinking you might do better with a natural tone..rather than pink..but..go have some fun..get redone and see what they say..!
Correct. Blush is the last thing you want to add to your face. If you want to add anything over your regular foundation, try a powder bronzer for a suntanned glow.
wear it if u want, its ur choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware